Saturday, November 12, 2011

11-11-11

11-11-11.....Was something suppose to happen? I understand that this is a once in a lifetime thing but to my family it was so much more. Yesterday was a 10 year mile stone of one of the worst nights of our lives. 10 years ago yesterday our house caught fire and most of the 2nd floor almost claiming the life of our cat who was saved due to much effort of a special fire fighter. My family got together last night to celebrate my moms birthday and to recognize just how far we have come and how truely bless we have been in those 10 years and although I missed the memory pumpkin pie.....I know that I still think about the event and will always be greatful to those that showed up that night. Without them; most of our memories before that would be lost as well as our dear Sammie. So after 10 years of hard memories....Thanks again for everything you did for us Fire Fighters!

No comments:

Post a Comment