Sunday, July 25, 2010

I am a melted Snowflake but still a Snowflake the same....

I know this sounds like a crazy title but its honest. Have you ever felt that people just forget that you are a certain person because they are too busy focusing on something God has placed in your life that you cant change. I am a firm believe that God doesn't give you more than you can handle even though time and time again, I am given what feels to be too much. But still in those events, I find the hidden blessings and still remain faithful. In the end I know that the bad will stop and all those people that I have lost, I will get to see again. I know they are in a better place guiding me in the decisions I make and loving me from heaven. What people fail to realize is that illness or not, everyone is constantly being given situations that are testing them or just life lemons altogether but at the end of the day... are we not the same people? Because honestly I am starting to wonder. Lately I feel as if I have lost all my friends and when I say all I mean tonight I can count them on one hand. You know those friends who love you so much that even at the end of your life they treat you as if it were any other day. Those friends that remember who you were before all the bad, before life as I knew it changed. The people who remember that I am still the unique person that I was before everything. That I loved working in the medical field and the beach and taking pictures. Sitting by a fire, roasting marshmallows and laughing.... talking about normal stuff like a future and the past. I am that same person, no matter what is going on in my life, but lately most of the people I have been around are either just getting to know me in the end, or are completely forgetting that the Snowflake they knew before even existed. They act surprised when I get up and do things which are things that are completely normal for me. They forget that even in the end, I am a fighter and if I put my mind to it... I normally will do it. that I love life and everything in it even if it drives me crazy. The truth is... I will love each and everyone of them to the end even though I know that I sit here tonight with the feeling that each time I talk to one of them...they are driving a knife deeper and deeper into my heart which I can only pray for God to take away the pain. They are spending so much time dwelling on the physical things in my life they are forgetting to see the emotions and spiritual side of my entire life. They are forgetting everything that I am and therefore I feel as if my soul is lost. That I am melting. I am loosing my uniqueness and just becoming nothing. Just a snowflake melting away.....

No comments:

Post a Comment