Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its Been Awhile...

I'm sorry it has been awhile since I posted last. I didn't really think that the last few weeks would turn out the way they did but lets just say life has thrown some pretty different life choices my direction. This past week has been somewhat busy with Kathryn's graduation party but for what I was there for... it was fun. Kat and Alex had fun making old jokes at Jack and he laughed a lot too. Kat even finished her door in time for the party. I must admit, It looks pretty awesome with the Christmas lights around it.

Otherwise I haven't been sewing a whole lot lately but I did manage to finish some of the projects a few weeks ago like the scrub tops for work that I will now not get to use. Thankfully I have been getting a lot of visitors and one of my old coworkers took them. Turns out she loves purple and Tinkerbell so it was a perfect fit for one of them. The other was purple with butterflies on it. They were pretty easy to make once I got the hang of it however the pattern really ran huge!
They did turn out pretty cute though. I had another fabric but I decided that it wouldn't look right as scrubs so I am saving it for another project that I'm going to start soon. I wont say what it is yet though. :0)
Otherwise I think the only other eventful thing I have done lately would be that I took Kirsten and Mariah to meet our Grandpa for the first time yesterday. It is sad because I know Grandpa had to wait to meet the older half of us and now he is slowly working on the 2nd half. I don't think he was expecting them to talk as fast and the girls were though. lol. We had a lot of fun though. I really love my entire family.
(Me, Maraih and Kirsten)
With that I am off. I will try and update sooner than I did this time. Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment