Sunday, June 12, 2011

Deep In Thought...

Since I have gotten home from vacation I have really been deep in thought about where my life is going and what I am doing with it. I have been feeling lost again lately only to realize that I have yet again put someone before my faith and my relationship with God and that really isn't acceptable. I have had a lot of hardship it seems in my life and I am in no place right now to Put anyone before God in my life and so I am fixing this wrong. I have a few ideas about where my life is headed and although it is going to be a long road to get there I have decided that maybe dating might be out of the question at the moment. I think that my health needs to be first right now.
If you haven't noticed, I have removed my Bucket list from the side of my blog because I am revamping it as we speak. I am hoping to have more on that later as I have decided that some things on that list are of no importance to me so I am replacing them with some that are. I also have a few major projects in store that I will be able to do while getting my health back on track this year. There is a lot to look forward too.
Speaking of projects; One of my goals was to get rid of the supplies I already have in my house and yesterday I was able to take some beads and 10 gage yarn and crochet what is suppose to be a choker. It ended up being too big for anyones' neck so I have a few other uses for it but here is what it looks like. I plan on modifying the pattern to get the choker to work but we will see later how that works out. What do you think?
I am working on another crocheting project but that wont be finished until later. Right now I am off to finish washing my clothes and making my bed. Also maybe heading to the dollar movie to see Soul Surfer again. Very good movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment