Wednesday, June 29, 2011

100 days of PJ crafting....

I'm sorry for being so quiet since my last post but lately my health has been catching up to me and frankly kicking my butt. Now I'm being forced into an Early summer retirement to say the least. lol. So I have decided that since I am going to be unable to do everything that I want to do I am going to spend the next few months doing small crafts from my bed and actually taking the time to read my bible like I planned. I also have a few major things planned but they are between Zach and I and will be revealed in later time. I am going to try and keep up with posting but I am not sure how well pictures will come out considering the pictures on my phone don't come out as good as my camera; but I shall do my best. I have already started thinking of the things I shall create this summer and now I'm off to watch a movie and write my ideas down. Missing some great people and sending some much needed prayers for some friends.
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment