Saturday, June 19, 2010

Selling my Wedding Dress!

I have decided to post my wedding dress on eBay so that maybe it will help someone else in their big day. I allowed my sister to pick this dress for me while i was engaged last summer and it just wasn't for me. We were doing a Beauty and the Beast themed wedding and well it just didn't fit me right. It is from David's Bridal and it was on clearance so I am selling it fairly cheap. Let me share some photos and talk more about the dress itself.

The Dress.... It is a size 12 and it fits a womans size 12 street size. The sleeves to the dress are an off the shoulder style.


(This is the bottom of the front of the dress.)

The back of the dress is really what gave it the Beauty and the beast/Princess style. Notice the pin ups. It has a chapel style train and because this dress has never been altered it would still need to have the bussel stuff put into it. Once the train is up though it gives off the complete "Belle" look.




If you have any other questions about the dress feel free to ask here, on ebay or to email me at jloesel86@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment