Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ladybugs....

Well I have already semi messed up the 100 days of pj crafting because this week has taken a harder toll on me than I planned. I really haven't been feeling up to anything but I did manage to finish these the other day, so I am posting them now. I have been crocheting with the red black and small ball of white yarn that I have here and this is what was created....

I tried my best to capture it on my phone but like I said. My phone camera is so touchy. I will try and get some better pictures later but what was created was a hand sized lady bug stuffed animal and adult ladybug slippers. I am in the process of making some more lady bug creatures and a few other items but with being really under the weather it is taking me a little longer than planned.
With that I am off to lay down for a bit but I would like to take this time to wish everyone a safe and Happy 4th of July weekend!  Praying for safe travels to all!
Keep Smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment