Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Busy Busy Busy



So I am pretty sure that I have been living at the hospital lately and no in the literal way but it really is starting to feel that way. lol. I finally got to break free from all the hospitals on Monday and was able to see Jim, Shannon and the girls before they headed back to Toledo yesterday. It may sound sad but we pretty much just hung out at walmart and the Subway attached to it. lol. It was a pretty amazing lunch though! For those who can see the resemblance... yes this is the Puppet family. lol. So naturally the visit consisted of talking of puppets and resulted in a bumper sticker for my car. lol. It is actually really cute and has both Eli and his Wife Sophie on it. I haven't had a chance to get it on my car yet with the heat wave but as soon as I get the chance I plan on putting it on my trunk to support the Herdsman Puppets. With this said....It is leading me to my next exciting bit of news and these 2 boxes in my room. 
These 2 boxes have great meaning as of right now. The brown box on the Right is a box that I plan on filling with crafts for the Herdsman Puppet group to sell at the Autumn fest this September. I have been wanting to find a way to help them out and this is one of the ways I am able to do it. The red smile box is the JenniBean Designs box which holds a binder where I have all my ideas and layouts for the crafts I am putting together as well as the items that I am putting on the JenniBean Designs Store. Yes that is right I have finally opened the online shop that I keep talking about. Today I have finally opened my very own Etsy shop and I also have a more formal page in the works but that is going to take a little more time. Either way, I have also decided 25% of each current craft sold in the store between now and the end of Sept will go to Herdsmen Puppets. Every little bit will count.
And now for the first item in the boxes......
Meet Lydia the Lady Bug. She is 3 1/2 inches tall and 6 inches long. She is the perfect little addition to a car seat or a home with small children. The first original Ladybug was created as a gift for my 4month of niece and since then, more have been created for some of the ladies at the home I work at. Lydia has been a great addition to many of the rooms to add a smile to those passing by. I currently only have 2 left in the store and 2 have been added to the Puppet Box but more will be made shortly in the future. This is such a big deal for me because this store is a huge step for me and she is a great way to start. I'm hoping that Lydia will bring me great luck.
Other than all that...lol. I really don't have much to say. I am going to be really cracking down on the "using what I have in my house before buying new" with craft items and trying to get some of my debt paid down at the same time. I am making very good progress with the debt but not so well with the not buying new craft stuff. lol. I think that right now I will be starting with yarn on getting rid of what I have. lol. But first I have to make a special project for my friend Kim. I also have to crack down and sew a dress before Saturday and make cupcakes before Sunday.... sounds like I need to be sleeping doesn't it.
Ok I'm off to bed now. Goodnight and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment