Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Moving on and Moving up...

Drawn By Kathryn Aggelakos

I don't know if can really see this picture but it is something my little sister designed to go into my new apartment starting August 1st! You read it right! I was approved for the new apartment and that land lord is so nice. He may not know it much yet but he is really helping me to finally start over for myself and get my life in order. A new plan for my health which is starting August 10th, a new apartment and I am going to finally be able to starting working on my Goals/To do List. It is a new start and I'm so excited to me finally getting to do it. I have been praying so hard and Thanking God so much for answered prayers lately. Even the things I was hoping would end differently; I know He has big plans for me and that maybe the people He is taking out of my life is for a better purpose. 
So for the warnings to those who actually read this, I going to try and post as much as I can but it might only be every 2 weeks unless I get the Internet in the new place right away. Although it is not on my high priority list considering I am moving with no furniture. I have created a wish list on walmart.com and plan on working for everything I need one item at a time and i am so excited to be starting new. But until I get settled, that means Internet is at the bottom of the list. I do plan on posting updates on the apartment as the decorating undergoes so keep checking in. :0) Otherwise I will catch up with you all when I can. Love you all and I'm praying for all of you. 
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment