Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Weekend away and life in general

I'm sorry that I haven't posted in a few weeks but I have been trying to enjoy my good days with my family and friends. Zach and I did get to run away to Somerset County on June 30th and the ride was pretty amazing. One of my best friends (Stacy) and her family were in town and it was the first time in 3 years since they moved away so we rushed down at the first chance to see them. Zach LOVED the scenery and I can say that if we are both feeling up to it again we will be taking other trips down to see other sites around that area. Sadly we didn't get any pictures with Stacy and her kids but we did get pictures of the bridges and the fire work gorilla that was on the side of the road.

The following day was Church in the park in Waterford and I am very glad to say that I made it and so did Shellie and Thomas! Thomas was actually very good through the service but ended up covered in dirt because he was playing with his car the whole time. Everyone loved him though and he loved everyone there as well. Zach is going to be going to church with me this coming Sunday as long as we both feel up to it and I'm so excited because Zach doesn't really go to church. :0) but anyways....After Church in the park we also got to spend the day with the Chorneys and after going out to lunch with them, we went back to the old house and Thomas got my old bed. He is officially a Big Boy now. :0) I'm so proud. 
Other than that, I have just been enjoying time with my family. We are on the search for new places to live which is kind of stressful and my sisters friends are back and staying here as well which is really stressful so I'm trying to just stay out of the way and avoid the headaches that are coming along with it. :0( I really just cant wait to get this move over with though so things will calm down. 
Things with Zach are doing great for those who are wondering. Unless you count the Department of Health being that the facility that he works at, he is doing great and improving more each day. So with that I think I am going to head off to sleep. 
Love you all and hope you are all smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment