Friday, July 20, 2012

Online Clean Up

Have you ever just gone onto Google and typed in your name just to see what would come up? I have heard of people doing this and it is said that a person should do this every so often just to make sure you don't have anything random floating about and tonight I decided that I was curious. I never realized all the things I had signed up for like, myspace, twitter, and other random ones that I seriously either never really understood enough to use or I haven't used in years because of facebook and blogger. I can even remember my passwords and logins to most of them and I am hoping I can get them emailed to me because I plan on shutting them down but I was interested in looking over my myspace because I remember when I used to love it so much.
Lets See...my life 2 years ago and beyond according to myspace.....
My top 8 favorite people were; My sister Mariah, and my friends Richard, Erin, Tina, Tony, Tony's Mom, Zach and Shellie. The funny thing is I still am really close to all but one of them and that is only because his girlfriend doesn't let us talk. So I guess much hasn't changed in that area. Honestly not much has changed at all in the last 2 years. I guess I should be thankful that I'm stable? lol. really i think its just that after college i was able to determined who I really am. I do know I am a lot stronger as a person since then but its still strange to see.
Anyways... I do plan on deleting all but facebook and blogger because the rest is just a waste of space and that bothers me that I have so much out there. I already cleaned up my facebook and email last night. I just want to move on and get a fresh start in all areas, so this is part of taking out the trash.

Here's to the future of adventures with great friends and a lot of smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment