Thursday, April 15, 2010

Good News for the Princess after a long night....

Last night was utterly terrible for me. Thank goodness I have Jack to remind me to breathe in the middle of crying and wanted to give up on life. Thankfully after getting home shortly after 9:30 today, I got to talk to my sister about some things going on in my life and about doctors and then I also learned that Heather's blanket that I thought had to be finished this weekend really doesn't have to be done until next weekend. Praise God!!! Not that I couldn't get it finished if I had too but I'm too tired to do it all in the next 2 days. I am going to continue working on the blocks for Heather's though and just Piece together both blankets at the same time since it would be pointless to wash all the fabric separately. Here is the hint for Heather's Quilt......
She is obviously having the other girl of the group and I could resist making a princess blanket when I saw the group of squares on sale at Joann's Here is a better picture of the princess squares....
I just could resist. I am still a little pained to be working on it but I am still however very excited for my sister so I am trying to work past it and just put all of my love and excitement into this blanket. This is after all her first girl as well. :)
I guess otherwise I am just resting, relaxing and watching/making fun of Jack as he insists on showing me off to all his friends and family like I am the shiny new toy. lol. Maybe not really that way....but he is really excited and proud of our relationship and honestly I couldn't be happier even with all the bad things going on in my life right now. He is like the calm in my storm. :) God must have known what he was doing when he gave me Jack.
Well off to sleep for a bit..... Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment