Sunday, April 25, 2010

Princess Blanket Progress...

Thus it is later and like I said earlier, I would post again if I did actually get to work on the blankets today. I had to really push myself but with some help of my wonderful sewing machine and a few cuss words after dropping my pins all over the floor and my bobbin breaking twice; all I have left if the border and the back. :) It was a pretty eventful day for the princess blanket. I forgot how much work quilting was because I have been knitting everything for so long now. Anyways... here is the progress threw out the day....

The Princess Crowns up close
these are suppose to be glass slippers....
Put together with knitted pink and purple squares and you get a pretty princess blanket. Just waiting for the border which will be put on tomorrow. :)

Well that's all for tonight. I'm exhausted. Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment