Wednesday, April 21, 2010

updating some things and finishing others....

I don't know why I have recently forgot to keep updating my photo site but I finally took the time today to at least add the 2010 pictures that I have so far. Like I said before, my camera has been very neglected and that is about to stop. I posted the photo link on the side of the page with the other links so if you want to take a look around at any time... feel free. I am going to be taking some of the older pages down and turning them into scrap pages to open up more room for years to come but that will be an on going project as I currently have 22 projects sitting in my room to get finished. Tonight I plan on hopefully finishing the blocks for the princess blanket so I can start ironing the fabric and getting both the princess and john dear blankets together so I can start working on the other 3. I did find out last night that Nikki is indeed having twin girls but I think that I am going to still with the same idea that I had before...its going to be a surprise because she is one of my best friends and I really do owe her a lot. Otherwise....not to much has been going on. Health is still on the mend, Jack is still amazing and life just continues to go on....the way it should be so I guess until next time....
Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment