Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Spirit....

Boy did my moods change in one night. lol. I went from not being in the Christmas spirit at all to being not feeling to hot but in the Christmas spirit full force. lol. Today I finally got the stuff I had ordered for Madyson, Aiden and Gabby from walmart.com. I ordered Aiden his own copy of the Disney movie Cars and then I ordered Mady and Gabby PJ's from the site that I couldn't get in stores. Now Gabby being a huge fan of SpongeBob... I found these....How can anyone say they aren't the cutest things ever! Now Madyson I had been waiting for Nanny McPhee Returns to come out but when I saw this Disney Robe set online decided I would add to her gift. It is also equally as cute. Now I just have to find the patience to wait until Christmas. Thank Goodness for work. That is all I am going to Say.

Mike Also made it home last night. I am guessing based off the random facebook texts that I am receiving on comments between my sisters and I. I'm thinking maybe I should mention that I have a bag of snickers over here waiting for him and then see if maybe he changes his mind. lol.
Now I am down to the final wire with the projects I have to sew. I am however not feeling good today so I am going to work on thing periodically throughout resting today and then Monday full force. Lets see if I can get it all done before the Christmas weekend. Next year...I am starting in June. I sware! lol.

Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment