Monday, September 3, 2012

Hurry Up and Wait....

Its seems like a lot has happened since the last time I blogged. We moved Katie into college and Ash and the kids moved in with my parents and all of the kids have since started school. Every ones' lives seem to have changed majorly with school starting but so far they all seem to be for the better even though I miss my nieces and nephew a lot. They were kinda a lot to handle really early in the morning but they were rather entertaining. I would like to even say that things in the new apartment are coming together more as well but really, I have been to sick to really get the chance to do much more with the apartment. The only think I have been doing other than being at the hospital since the last time I have blogged was photo shoots and crocheting. Both of which I love and now that my entire life seems to be on hold due to illness and treatments; I think its time to finally get into the scrap booking that I have been meaning to do. I have SO Many pictures and since the next 6 months are going to be different non-the-less. I think that is the best option. So don't be surprised if you see a lot of photos popping up after I get done over at Studio J working on the pages. :0) Its going to be more fun because Zach is going to be helping me get them all into albums. :0) Its so great to have some supportive friends. Otherwise I will be popping in and out between now and Christmas but not much will be happening here because of health. :0( Anyways....now time for pictures! lol. 

Here's what I have been doing before ending up here in health limbo.....
Blanket and Lion for Beth's sister

Ashely's kids the last week I had them

Kassie's Elizibethian Gown


So these are just some of the things you will see popping up in the scrap booking pages. I'm really getting excited to finally be stuck in bed long enough to get this done. Is that sad? Maybe its just making the best out of a long situation...who knows. I just know its back to the waiting game and waiting for my counts to start picking up and kicking in. 

Keep Smiling!


No comments:

Post a Comment