Friday, November 30, 2012

Daybook 11-30-12


Outside my window: Its not really sunny but not snowing which is amazing for the last day of November!

I am thinking...  Of what I want to cook today now that I can eat solid foods. 

I am thankful... God allowing me to find a new church family that cares so much and a church that encourages my learning.And for the new place that I am moving into and the friends who are helping me do so. 

In the Kitchen... boxes because I'm unpacking my kitchen.

I am wearing... jeans and a sweater because i had to go to the dentist.

I am creating... I'm creating a lot of different Christmas presents with yarn as well as gifts for a few new girls who are about to have babies. 


I am going... to the store and then to my new home to watch Christmas movies with my best friend and eat french toast.  

I am wondering... Still How wonderful 2013 is going to be. 

I am reading... My bible....

I am hoping... That life finally starts slowing down enough that I can enjoy being home longer than a week and that this move will go smoothly. 

I am looking forward to... decorating my new home. :0)

I am learning... I am still learning patience as each day goes on and That I need to be completely comfortable with myself as a person and learn who I am before I am able to add another person to it. 

Around the house... A lot of boxes. Unpacking now thanks to the help from the people at my church and my friends. :0)

I am pondering... what i would like to get at the store for food today. :0) 

A Favorite Quote for the day: 



One of my favorite things... my crochet hook. It is able to go with me anywhere which is amazing in my condition right now. :0)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Resting; Doctors appts, and back to the dentist on Tuesday.

A peek into my day: 

Sadly I done have a picture for today because im not at my house and im not sure where my cable is for my camera at the moment. 

Well that would be it for now. If you would like to try this for yourself...go to this blog....
Otherwise...until next time...Keep Smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment