Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Graduations.....

(Mariah and friend after their 8th grade Graduation)

So this week is the week of events for me. Just today alone there were 2 graduations in my family and another yet to come on Sunday. The funny thing is...they are all my sisters. Kay graduated from Kindergarden, Mariah from 8th grade and then Sunday Kat will graduate from High School. Talk about feeling old. I still remember changing Kat's diapers. :0( Its kind of funny to see them all entering a new faze of life. Kat is about to go to college, Mariah is about to enter high school (yuck) and Kay is about to enter 1st grade which means she will finally experience school  for a full day instead of just half. I will say that I dont worry about any of them because after today I know they are all ready to enter the new points in their lives. I was really impressed by how well Kay can read. She is already reading Junie B Jones books and I mean we are talking reading at the 2nd grade level. I so remember those books when I was younger so listening to her read and sound things out was just as amusing as reading them for the first time way back when.....again did I mention how old I am feeling right now? Im thinking will all the said, I had better get on to other things in my day. Something that maybe makes me feel a little younger maybe?.....

No comments:

Post a Comment