Monday, May 31, 2010

A Perfect Day With My Sister

So I don't really have many photos of my sister and I together from today but today we did spend the perfect day together. First I started with church where I found it almost soothing to hear my friend who was reading the passages today to read one of my favorite passages Romans Ch 5:1-5

1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we[a]have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we[b] rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we[c] also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Really the whole chapter is amazing but just those passages also give me hope with the everyday battles I have had to face over the last few years. So to hear them read allowed, by my friend of all people was a peaceful thing between me and God today. :0) After church I went to lunch with Tom, Shell and Thomas where I managed to open my fortune cookie and fling it across the table into shells ice tea glass before even getting to read the fortune. lol. Silly not working hands. After lunch I ran to AC Moore and then back home to finish the last of the buttons and to get interrupted by Kassie asking me to attempt to do her hair. So with 1 and 1/2 hands (my right hand isn't functioning well at the moment) I manage to do her hair and we set off to Grandma Ellis's and then Waterford park to take photos. We stopped in to give Gram her shirts which I finished finally and Kassie was able to see Natalie for the first time in person. Shortly there after more photos, dinner and then we ended the day with Kassie taking me to see Alice in Wonderland. I was doubtful at first but I loved the movie if only for the reason that the caterpillar helps Alice a lot and in the end, He moves on to becoming a butterfly. It was the perfect ending to not only the movie but to the perfect day. So with that I will share some photos and then head to bed because I am exhausted.






“What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.”
Good Night and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment