Sunday, May 30, 2010

Prom and Projects....

Kat's prom was this past Friday and her and her friends all looked incredible! Kat had a pretty entertaining time up until now preparing for it between shopping for shoes and painting masks but everything ended up looking great and due to Kat...everything was awesome. Again she left us all feeling old; which is only going to get worse here in 2 weeks when she graduates. Ugh! I remember changing her diapers.



I think other than getting ready for graduations; all my friends are either having babies or getting engaged again this year. I think I am officially the last hold out in my group. I guess I don't really mind but I am getting kinda lonely and its still a little painful on the baby subject but God has great plan for me yet I am sure of it. I just don't know what it is. Anyways.... I did finish most of grandma's shirts other than tacking them on the side which I am doing today and I did finish heather's blanket as well as getting Jeff's almost all together. Things are coming along and with a long weekend with my family; should get a good bit done. :0)

I hope everyone has a great weekend and Holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment