Saturday, May 22, 2010

Puppet Video- words from a sister

For those who didn't know that Jenn was having a rough time of things this week; she is. She is still too weak to get up and around but has asked me to finish a few things for her on her to do list and posting this video for Jim was one of them. I couldn't figure any other way to get this video online other than to video it while watching it so that is what I did. I am not as technical as Jenn is but I tried and Therefore I apologize for the bits of Jenn's DVD player being in the video. Any who; just follow the link below and it will take you to the video. It is a safe link. For those sending recipes; we greatly appreciate anything you will send. again the email is herdsmenpuppet@aol.com.

Herdsmen Puppets Promo Video

Thanks, ^_^
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment