Friday, February 11, 2011

Busy week....

This has been one of those weeks that seen to fly by very fast considering there hasnt been much free time. I do think that although the beginning felt a little rocky; Things are starting to come around on the good end. I have spent most of the week at MCH so there haven't really been any major crafting done however the other night when I should have been sleeping; I somehow ended up with this flower. If you look close enough you can see that I used 5 of the green hearts I made out of the random left over yarn from the scarf. I am not sure what I am going to use this for yet but I know that i am thinking hard about it. Amanda had mentioned a blanket but I'm not sure how to put it together yet because it really doesn't lay flat.
I have been trying to figure out how I am going to pull together making Sally from the Nightmare before Christmas before June as well. Trying to find a good picture of her dress is hard and pulling it together is even harder. So I am going to start now. That would be the next MAJOR project aside from Sara's blanket and the blanket for Jeff's friend.
Other than crafting.....Wednesday my sister had her baby! I am an aunt again for the 9th time I believe to Little Haily Grace. I don't have any pictures right now other than the few that were texts to me and I don't feel right about posting those without permission so for those who are getting excited; I'm sorry. You will have to wait until I actually get over and see her in person. I am hoping maybe Monday on my day off. I didn't attempt to yesterday because I wasn't sure if My sister and baby had made it home yet and I didn't want to rush in when the family is getting settled. I do however wonder how my youngest niece is taking to her.
Instead on my day off yesterday I spent it with Zach making these amazing yet extremely spicy chicken spears. We had a blast making them even though we really didn't know what we were doing. The end result was.....needed to drink milk before we started breathing fire and going to buy mint ice cream to wash it down with. lol. It was a very good flavor though other than the magical kick it left. I would say it is not recommended for those who get heart burn very easy. But cooking was fun, it was something new and the company was amazing.
Zach and I actually have a lot of new things planned for this year to be excited about so I guess last night started it off. In the process I also slaughtered him at a game of monopoly. I don't think I have ever played a game where I have ended up owning the entire board before. lol. Then Monday its to the movies we go. lol. Hopefully to see Gnomeo and Juliet. But considering its Valentines day....we will see how far we get with the movies.
I guess until next time....Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment