Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Thank God for Sunshine!

So this really isn't a Huge post but really just a post to say how thankful I am that God woke me up at 9am with sunshine today. I am so glad to have made it through this winter so far with no accidents, especially since I have to drive on Walnut Creek Hill not only once a day but twice. I am very causious and I am not kidding when I say that I normally use this drive home to "talk" to God all the time. Nothing better than a 30-40 minutes drive home to talk to the one who created the snow in the first place. LOL.
Anyways that is really all I wanted to say. I have work today at 3 and pretty much spent the morning going through and cleaning stuff in my room. I even used the last Mr. clean magic eraser to get all that sticky crap off my desk today. YAY! Ok I really need to go now. lol.
Keep Smiling and Enjoy the sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment