Friday, February 4, 2011

The Sky is Falling...


So my poor kitten is traumatized at the moment. My grandpa went out today to knock the icicles off the roof and snow blow the driveway and my cat flipped out. I actually have never seen him burrow his way under my bed so fast in my life. It even took almost 30 minutes to get him out only for him to run down the stairs in panic to hide in the closet. lol. Poor Little Guy.
I have had some of those same feelings lately myself but not in the same areas and although I'm not knocking icicles off the roof literally, I feel that I am knocking them off my heart one by one and with this comes new scary territory. I have decided to stop running from everything scary and start knocking it down instead. With this sadly comes with cutting a few bad people out of my life. Now I just have to deal with the constant "I don't get it" texts because honestly they have been feeding off me so long they don't even realize that they are suffocating everyone around them. With the world crumbling around me as it is, I need to find a stable place to plant my feet which I am finding to be my sisters and work, and lets not forget Church. Its time to start one small brick at a time and build back up....

No comments:

Post a Comment