Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Things I want to do this summer...

People keep asking me if there is anything I want to do and I decided  to post it here because honestly, repeating myself is kind of wearing me out. So other than waking up to one of these beautiful nieces in the morning each morning...
Hailey on a Milk Run/Scream
here are a few things that I would like to do....
1. I would really like to go to church again. I do really miss it and although I know its not always an easy task; it is rather important to me. I have been reading my bible here at home but it isn't the same and going to church and having someone else encourage the learning process. 
2. I really want to go to the beach. I'm actually really shocked that I haven't been there very much in the last year. I used to be there 4-5 times a week and I actually haven't been to the beach since August! It makes me sad that I didn't go when I was able to get around but the weather hasn't really helped either. :0( 
3. I would like to have a campfire and roast marshmallows. I haven't had a good smore in awhile and although the smore goldfish have tied me through so far this year. There is nothing more perfect than a real smore. MMMM. its 630 am and now I want one. lol. Plus I really want to see Hailey eat one. I bet she would be covered head to toe. lol. :0) 
4. I would like to finish the 3 blankets I'm working on at the moment. Yes 3, happy blankets at the same time. My goal this year was to use the yarn I had and I have so far been successful and I really just cant wait to finish these blankets for Dan, Katie and misty. Then after that, I am going to pass the crocheting skill on to a few special people who have been wanting to learn. I guess that I would also like to be able to take the time to teach them both and I'm hoping my health is willing. It really is a wonderful skill to have and I'm so glad that my mom taught me. 
5. Finish scrap booking all the pictures from my site so that my family had them in one book and I can get the site a little more organized so that maybe my sisters can continue to take pictures and add it to the family site. I have really enjoyed keeping the family up to date since 2007 but after awhile the photos add up and I'm running out of room. That and I would like for my sister to have all her kids pictures in one spot since her kids always run around and destroy her photos. I also want to put a book together for my mom and grandma so they both have them in one place. :0) 
6. Finish both the books my mom lent me in the last year. I am half way through both but I put the first down this winter and then recently picked up the 2nd and was hooked so now that I'm not as mobile I think its a good time to finish them, :0) Sorry it took so long mom. 

Otherwise I just really want to spend time with the people I love and enjoy the sunshine. I know it kinda seems like a lot but I'm praying for some good days to finish some stuff and get to maybe share some good time with my family and friends and considering right now I am bonding with my step dad and teaching Hailey new words I think we might be off to a good start. :0) Did I mention that I love being in this house no matter how bad I feel?! 
Hailey and her "Bug" 
With that being said and the fact that it just took me almost 4 hours to write this... I think I'm going to rest. I love you all and hope you are all smiling! 


No comments:

Post a Comment