Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Vacation and Moving...


So this past weekend has been on of the busiest weekends so far this year and although I wish more of it had gone smoother I am happy to say that despite Zach being rude and a poop on the trip and in general...The trip was a blast. My sisters ended up making it one of the best trips ever and Kat's friends that came and stayed with us were even better!  There was a little bit of stress getting everything ready for Saturday but in the end it was so worth the trip. The events of the night left all of us laughing so hard that our ribs hurt. 

I would love to get more into the trip itself but I think that people are just going to have to go to the photo album and look at the pictures because I only have a little time before moving picks back up again which is the second part of this long weekend/week. 
I am moving to McKean with my sister and her kids. Things don't seem to be going well with Zach and I and after all the stress of EVERYTHING lately, I just need to be away from drama and my sister and I both need to pick each other back up. We both know it will take some time but in the end it is turning out to be better for both of us. 
So with that said I am going to get back to going through stuff but I also wanted to let everyone know that I might not be online as much here or skype because we have to get the Internet turned on at the trailer and since we are having problems with the gas at the moment, the Internet is on hold. We still currently have our phones but we might be changing phones as well soon due to Verizon raising their prices and plans according to the paper today. I will keep everyone updated when I can and get the new number out to people as needed when they do switch over. 
Love you all and Keep Smiling!






No comments:

Post a Comment