Friday, October 12, 2012

Funny Moments of the Day....

I completely forgot to share this with you all in the last post but considering how much I laughed I wanted to post this just to clear the air about some rumors.... As most of you know; I have moved 3 times this summer. Not because if financial issues but because of either health or family issues. So I am now residing in Erie and if you want the new address please email me for it. But here is the funny part.... I used to live in a house owned by my Grandfather (who passed) and since his death, my brother has been trying to rebuild the house from the inside out. No one currently lives there but apparently even after all the address changes we both still get mail there. Well because of recent travels; my Grandparents on my dad's side have been collecting my mail from both the old house and my current house. Now for the story....
Today I got the best surprise when who should walk in my hospital room this afternoon but my Grandpa and Zach. Now my grandpa looked so excited to be here and Zach...well he looked like he was either about to pass out or throw up because apparently what should arrive in my mail at the old house?....


But a wedding planning magazine which was really spam and 2 cards that were mailed by the Pastors wife at the church I started going to who sells the Close to My Heart Scrap booking products that I love and just switched to her as my consultant. Why would Zach be looking ill you might wonder?? well The cards Karen sent me came in see through envelopes and my grandpa didn't know what CTMH stood for and since it said consultant and came with a wedding book and he could see there were cards...He assumed Zach and I were getting married! Zach was sick because he spent the entire plane ride with my Grandpa insisting that it wasn't what he though and he didn't know what CTMH was either! When they came in through the door and it was dropped on my bed I just about died from laughing. I didn't even mind the terrible pain from laughing but needless to say...the cards were a thank you card and an invitation to a scrap booking event and the magazine really was spam and wasn't even sent to my correct name. lol. So both boys can breath a little easier tonight but Im still laughing. That just shows what assumptions get ya and No we are not planning a big shin dig that no one knows about. I just had to share this with you.
Ok now that I can breathe again after all that laughing.. I really am going to rest.
Love you all and Keep Smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment