Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Daybook 10-30-12


Outside my window: Still very cold and windy. Getting the after math of Hurricane Sandy. 

I am thinking... I'm thinking how I need to start a budget for when I get home

I am thankful... I am thankful for best friends and my sister who took leave to be with me during my rehab time.  

In the Kitchen... I'm in the hospital still so Im praying its something good. although it will be a few days before i can find out. 

I am wearing... I lovely hospital gown supporting the color pink today. 

I am creating... I'm still working on the same blanket but I have been sick so it seems to have slowed down. 

I am going... no where today. Just resting. 

I am wondering... How bad the storm hit my home and whether my garbage can is missing. 

I am reading... My bible and a book my sister lent me called Good Omens. 

I am hoping... That things start getting better and my counts start coming up. 

I am looking forward to...Finally getting to eat anything!

I am learning... I am learning A Lot right now. That I need help in my daily activities and how to live on my own. Simple things like getting from the bed to chair and I am also learning a lot about myself spiritually. 

Around the house... Well I'm sure the craft supplies are still all over my house considering I haven't been home to pick them up. lol. But here in my bed I also have yarn everywhere. lol. 

I am pondering... How long this happy blanket might take and what colors to do in the next one. 

A Favorite Quote for the day: Romans 5:5

One of my favorite things... still my crochet hook. lol. 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Resting while my body fights the GVHD and then getting back to therapy so I can go home! 

A peek into my day: 
I don't really have any photos to put here right now. Sorry. 


Well that would be it for now. If you would like to try this for yourself...go to this blog....
Otherwise...until next time...Keep Smiling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment