Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Spring Cleaning.....

I feel so much better after actually having time to sleep and process some stuff last night. Today I am refreshed and ready to go after what feels like 3 weeks of hell, so what do I decide to do on a day full of sunshine? Spring Cleaning.... It is amazing how much stuff can pile up around here that we don't need so I am going threw and taking some of the older clothes to Good will, switching the winter sheets with the summer ones and getting rid of some of this dust going on here in this room. Its hard to clean clean in here with all of Kassie's craft stuff in here as well but I think that it will get easier once things are actually put away and some of the old stuff is gone. Maybe if it doesn't take too long.....I will go take some pictures today. Maybe visit my pirate. Alls I know is that I need to get out of this sad and depressed mood. Its not me and it is not what my family needs right now. So Moving On into spring.... lets get this work done and get out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment