Saturday, May 19, 2012

Improvements and Best friends

The last 24 hours have been 24 of the most trying as you can tell from my last post but I am Thanking God to report that Zach is showing signs of improvement in his kidneys and lung. I honestly cant say that I have ever been so thankful to have someone pee before or even that I cried when he did until today but as soon as we noticed it in the catheter, I had tears streaming down my face full force. After running some tests we found that this is the sign we all have been praying for. We still have a long way to go but tonight before I left, the Doctors felt things might be turning around. I was sad because I had to return home for an apt for my own health but I am very thankful because I will be spending the day tomorrow (OK well later today) with a very close friend of mine who despite having health problems herself; has been nothing short of amazing in support me and my hubby through all of this (her husband as well). I am very thankful for all of my friends and the family that have supported me and have continued to remind me that God is in control. I have really been blessed in the area of friends and I only pray that I can be as good as a friend back someday. 
So with many thanks and a hopeful heart I am going to head of to bed. 
Keep Smiling and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment